Vail Winter Events 2019-2020
Snowflakes have begun to fall as temperatures drop this time of year. We are excited for a beautiful winter! This stirring season brings many events and gatherings to the calendar in Vail, Colorado. Don’t miss these incredible opportunities to engage in the community and make memories in such a special place. Enjoy Vail or Beaver Creek Mountain Resort with your family or indulge in a spa treatment here in the mountains. Escape between the trees and experience mountain living at its finest.
Don’t miss your moment in Vail, Colorado this Winter!
November 15, 2019
- Opening Day at Vail Mountain Begin the season at the start and experience the first opportunity to ski Vail this season!
- 10th Mountain Legacy Parade On November 29th, December 27th, January 3rd & 17th, February 14th, and March 6th Vail Village becomes a place of reflection as we remember the 10th Mountain Division Ski Troopers. Guests and locals alike gather around dusk to watch skiers dressed in 10th Mountain Division traditional uniforms perform a Torchlight Ski Down to the base of Gondola One. Military Veterans walk in a parade fashion through the village as participants pay reverent respects to those who served. Come be a part of such a commemorative time in the community!
December 12-15, 2019
- Vail Snow Days This Winter Bash is always an anticipated time in Vail. Ski throughout the day and enjoy a dynamic brand expo in the village through the afternoon. This 4-day festival is packed with free concerts at Ford Park, a season Kick-Of Party, and more! Come and celebrate snow with us.
February 24-29, 2020
- Burton US Open Begin planning now for the nation’s largest snowboarding competition that takes place in the heart of Vail! This year will mark the 37th annual Snowboarding Championships that comes packed with competitions in the day and entertainment of free concerts at night. A closing party will occur at Dobson Ice Arena the final night, so don’t miss this incredible week of professional snowboarding & unmatched fun.
March 28, 2020
- Pink Vail One of the worlds biggest ski day’s to conquer cancer returns! Costumes come to the slopes like never before with themed deck parties, a costume contest, and infinite celebrations on this day in Vail. Live music fills the air while all proceeds made benefit our local Shaw Cancer Center. Skiing is not required.
April 1-4, 2020
- Taste of Vail When springtime begins to peak through snow, this annual event shows its face and never disappoints. As a premier food and wine festival, this 4-day event is very popular in Vail. Around 5,000 people attend yearly to indulge in incredible food and wine within a breathtaking mountain setting.
April 10-19, 2020
- Spring Back to Vail Make your plans now to ring in Spring in Vail, Colorado as we wrap up the winter vibes. With live music, events, costume contests, and other competitions, we will welcome what the new season brings!
With all these incredible events taking place, don’t hesitate to reserve your mountain lodging in Vail, Colorado today!