What’s Open in Vail this week May 15th -22nd
VAIL (VAIL VILLAGE)
- Terra Bistro (352 E. Meadow Drive, 970-476-6836) is open for Happy Hour 5:00 – 6:00. Dinner service starts at 6:00 pm with 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE DINNER BILL!
- Bol at Solaris (141 E. Meadow Drive, No. 113, 970-476-5300) Open
- Bully Ranch at the Sonnenalp Hotel (20 Vail Road, 970-476-5656) is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily through mud season, offering 20 percent off the entire bill all day, every day, with the exception of happy hour and other daily specials. Happy hour runs from 3 to 6 p.m. and 9 to 11 p.m. daily and all day Tuesday. Other daily specials include Mudslide Mondays, with $4.50 mudslides all day; Wednesday lunch buffet for $16.99; $25 prime rib on Saturdays; and $19 7X short rib on Sunday.
- Flame in the Four Seasons Vail (1 Vail Road, 970-477-8650) is open for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays only, from 6 to 9:30 p.m., through Tuesday, May 31. The restaurant is offering a dinner for two special through Sunday, June 12. Select an appetizer to share, two entrees and choice of a family-style side for $81.50.
- The Remedy Bar in the Four Seasons Resort Vail (1 Vail Road, 970-477-8600) is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day through mud season, offering daily specials: $6 well cocktails on Mondays; $10 Remedy Burger on Tuesdays; 50 percent off wine by the bottle from the Remedy wine list on Wednesdays; $15 all-you-can-eat wings on Thursdays; $15 Colorado whiskey flight, with Tin Cup, Stranahans and Breckenridge, on Fridays; $25 sparkling wine flight, with Mumm, Veuve and Veuve Rose, on Saturdays; and 50 percent off bloody mary’s and mimosas on Sundays.
- La Tour Restaurant (122 E. Meadow Drive, 970-476-4403) welcomes the offseason with all dinner entrees priced at $22 or a two-course lunch, including one small plate and one lunch entree, for $22. Lunch is 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., happy hour 3 to 5 p.m. and dinner from 3 to 10 p.m.
- The Left Bank Restaurant (183 Gore Creek Drive, No. 4, 970-476-3696) has an end-of-season special, with appetizers $7 to $12 and main courses $18 to $25, open Monday through Saturday for dinner.
- Matsuhisa Vail (141 E. Meadow Drive, 970-476-6628) has a whole slew of deals for the shoulder season, including five-course omakase ($42), Nobu beef taco ($5), miso cod lettuce cups with crispy phyllo ($5), yellowtail jalapeno ($15), Colorado lamb chops ($14), new-style salmon, whitefish or beef ($15), salmon dinner ($19) and bento box with miso soup ($25). The restaurant is open seven days a week at 5 p.m., and the aforementioned specials will run at least until June 1.
- Mountain Standard (193 Gore Creek Drive, 970-476-0123) is open!
- Root & Flower (225 Wall St., No. 103A, 970-763-5101) will be serving $6 wine, $4 beer and $8 cocktail specials; $10 paninis; and $25 wine-tasting classes on Sundays and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
We will continue to update this list each week- so you have the current information. Any questions call us at 970-476-0700